Today I am featuring another one of the talented members of the Old Farmhouse Gathering Etsy group. Grab a drink and get comfy and read about today's featured artist and then check out the shops of some other members along the sides of my blog.
Todays' Featured Artist is Amy of Irish Corkies.
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
I named my shoppe Irish Corkies Primitives for my yellow lab Corkie, her full name is Bailey’s Irish Cork.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I have been on Etsy since 2006, but really started selling there about a year ago.
3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer hand-crafted primitive signs, primitive shelf-sitter blocks, and peg racks. I hope to expand into more furniture items in the future.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for the past 10 years or so but have really focused on my primitive signs for the past 6 years.
5. Who or What inspires you?
I love the olde look and feel of times gone by and I just love how prim signs and decorating can make your home feel like it is from the 1800’s with a few modern throw ins.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My favorite item in my shop is the Thomas Jefferson quote sign…I made one for my husband and it is proudly displayed on our Americana wall in our great room.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)