--

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Marketplace - Keepsake Korner

Today I am featuring another one of the talented members of the Old Farmhouse Gathering Etsy group. Grab a drink and get comfy and read about today's featured artist and then check out the shops of some other members along the sides of my blog.

Todays' Featured Artist is Susan Green of Keepsake Korners

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?

KeepSakeKorner. As to how the name came about.....actually...nothing
special. Wanted a name that reflected items you would want to keep. So I
played around with some names. Now my sub-line "Creations from Stitches of
Thread" came about from playing around with names that represented for the
most part, my creativity in fibers.

2. How long have you been on Etsy?

I started May 2008.

3. What type of items do you offer?

Many purposeful/needful items. Most are
sewing. I do alot of other art work, but haven't displayed much on Etsy.

4. How long have you been crafting?

Just about all my life. My grandmother
that raised me taught me to sew. She was a lovely seamstress. Did a lot of
sewing during the depression to bring in extra money.

5. Who or What inspires you?

Words from novels, poems etc. can inspire me. Then
there is God's Creation! Awesome!

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?


Oh I guess my Yo-Yo Flower
picture that is framed. Right now they are alot of fun. I get bored easily,
(perhaps I have ADD) will thus try new things and go all out for a while
until the boredom bug bites. ! :)


7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
PLACES TO FIND ME.....


http://www.keepsakekorner.etsy.com
http://wwwKeepsakeKorner.blogspot.com







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan does a great job on her creation. Thank you for help the OFG Team.

Jody said...

Aren' Susan's creations adorable! Great feature!

Firecracker Kid said...

A kind hearted gal and it shows in her creations. I've got a few to prove it;) Carol

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Enjoyed your feature Bette!
Kim

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online